Systems Administrator / Dev Ops Engineer
Southampton, UK, Permanent, Full-Time
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Delivery & IT Operations Team. This is a split role; half your time will be working with our IT Operations infrastructure including our cloud, virtual and physical servers, networks and internal systems. The other half you will be embedded in our project and product delivery teams to develop and deploy features to our global customer base. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and exciting company where you will be encouraged to show off your skills and talent from day one.
The tasks you’ll be doing:
- Work in our delivery teams to design, build, refactor and test code, scripts and documentation
- Working with our Support team to help diagnose and solve problems
- You will manage & maintain our internal Windows and Linux systems
- You will be responsible for managing network infrastructure; including firewalls, switches and other key business systems e.g. DNS, Active Directory, Backups, JIRA & accounting systems.
- You will create and maintain all physical & virtual assets within the business, including managing capacity.
- Working closely with the Head of Delivery you will develop, implement and manage policies and best practice procedures across the business, including IT usage, IT security, training and infrastructure expansion.
- Collaborating with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness, finding opportunities to improve Snowflake’s products, processes and development environment
Sound right for you?
Download our full System Administrator & Dev Ops Engineer job specification for more details and apply directly by following this link.
CLOSING DATE 31 MAY 2018
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.