Base salary £30,000 – £40,000 + additional out of hours renumeration.
A permanent, full-time role, based in Southampton, UK.
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic sys admin to join our Delivery & IT Operations Team. In this key role you’ll be managing our cloud (Amazon & Google), virtual and physical servers as well as our networks and internal systems. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and exciting company where you will be encouraged to show off your skills and talent from day one.
The Systems Administrator role is pivotal in our operations and development. As well as working with our talented delivery teams you will get to work alongside and learn from other areas of the business including support and commercial teams. You’ll be building and maintaining infrastructure using automation technologies as well as developing code, scripts and more scripts (we love automation)
You’d be a perfect fit if:
- You are degree qualified or equivalent
- Your Linux skills are 1st class
- Daily you will be working with the following technologies, prior experience would be beneficial:
- Windows Desktop, Server & Active Directory
- Linux Desktop & Server
- Networking, Firewalls, DMZ’s
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare vSphere
- Amazon Web Services technologies such as EC2, IAM and S3
- Google Cloud
- Kubernetes & Docker (self-hosted and cloud deployments)
- Infrastructure as code technologies such as Terraform and Puppet
- Networking and Security best practices for the cloud
- Version control systems such as git
- Scripting languages such as bash, python or powershell
Sound right for you?
To read the full job description and apply, visit our online applicant system:
CLOSING DATE 10 June 2018
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.