Southampton, UK, Permanent, Full-Time
- Do you want to join a growing company with a unique culture?
- Are you positive and pro-active with a passion for software development?
- Do you enjoy building technical products for technical people?
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our talented software development team. We need someone who is passionate about developing great software, has a talent for problem solving and loves technology. As a Software Developer you’ll find yourself covering all aspects of our Agile software development life cycle and of course you’ll be elbow deep in code.
The tasks you’ll be doing:
- Develop, refactor, fix, test, review and deploy new software functionality, improvements and bug fixes to our flagship enterprise products.
- You’ll help to run and support our Laminar Data cloud based system
- Work with the development team on design and core refactoring tasks to ensure a quality code base.
- Estimating as a member of the development team.
- Peer code review to promote best practice and continuous improvement.
- Test your own code and your colleague’s code. No code should go untested!
- Liaise with Customer Support Team to help diagnose and solve problems.
- Collaborate with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness, finding opportunities to improve Snowflake’s products, processes and development environment.
Sound right for you?
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.