Washington, D.C., US, Permanent, Full-Time
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our talented software development team. We need someone who is passionate about developing great software, has a talent for problem solving and loves technology. As a Mid-Level Software Developer you’ll find yourself covering all aspects of our Agile software development lifecycle and of course you’ll be elbow deep in code.
The tasks you’ll be doing:
- Develop, refactor, fix, test, review and deploy new software functionality, improvements and bug fixes to our flagship enterprise products.
- Work with the development team on design and core refactoring tasks to ensure a quality code base.
- Estimating as a member of the development team.
- Peer code review to promote best practice and continuous improvement.
- Test your own code and your colleague’s code. No code should go untested!
- Liaise with Customer Support Team to help diagnose and solve problems.
- Collaborate with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness, finding opportunities to improve Snowflake’s products, processes and development environment.
Sound right for you?
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.