Service and Support Manager
Southampton, UK, Permanent, Full-Time
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individual to lead our Technical Support function. As Service and Support Manager you will take ownership of the end to end customer experience with our products and cloud systems; including customer interaction points from the initial lead through support, product experience, documentation and maintenance upgrades of our COTS products and cloud services. This is a unique position that allows you to work with all areas of the business, expanding your skills and knowledge ultimately contributing to providing the excellent level of customer service we’re known for!
The tasks you’ll be doing:
- Lead the workload planning and management of on call rotas for our 24/7 support requirements;
- You will be the primary communication point and owner of incidents (including out of business hours) ensuring co-ordination of resolution, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review;
- Reporting relevant information to service stakeholders within agreed time scales to enable value optimisation of contracts and SLA’s;
- Facilitate & undertake the delivery of product technical support to customers, on the phone, in person and via email;
- Communicate with customers (face to face meeting, telephone and email) to gather feedback and articulate requirements regarding the use of Snowflake products and services and how best to improve them;
- Articulate customer problems, ideas and requirements to other teams within the business
- Be an expert in the use of Snowflake products, systems and services;
- Lead the issuing and ongoing management of customer product licences;
- Champion Service and Support in projects and other areas of the business to ensure impact of project and commercial decisions can be anticipated and managed.
- Other comparable duties as may be required by your manager;
Sound right for you?
Download our full Service and Support Manager job specification for more details and apply directly by following this link.
CLOSING DATE: 31 MAY 2018
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.