Technical Project Manager
Southampton, UK, Permanent, Full-Time
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who is motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about project delivery. The successful candidate will have a talent for managing multiple projects with a keen eye for detail. As a key member of the delivery team this is your opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for delivering technical projects to our diverse customer base. We are seeking someone who can balance the needs of the business with customer requirements whilst bringing projects in on schedule and within budget.
Based in Southampton, UK Snowflake Software is an award-winning enterprise software and cloud business. We’ve had amazing growth over the last 4 years and this year is shaping up to be more of the same. Customers such as NATS, IATA, Rolls Royce, GCAA, Frequentis, and EUROCONTROL are just some of the key strategic clients that you will have the opportunity to work with.
Our vision is ‘to accelerate innovation in the aviation industry by making the world’s aviation data accessible and easy to use’. To realise our vision we’ve built the Laminar Data Platform – the world’s first commercial information management platform dedicated to fusing, cleaning and organising the world’s aviation data. It’s an exciting time for us at Snowflake Software and a great time to join our expanding team where you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference to a growing and exciting area of the business.
You’d be a perfect fit if:
- You have a degree (min 2:1) or equivalent.
- You have at least five years’ experience of technical project management, delivering projects to quality, scope, time and budget requirements.
- You have experience of delivering a wide variety of technical projects including requirements gathering, risk and issue management, project planning, customer liaison and progress reporting.
- You are passionate about collaboration and teamwork, not just in your immediate team but also in other areas of the business.
- Ideally (but not essentially) you will have a suitable project management qualification such as PMP, PRINCE2 or Agile Project Management.
- Ideally (but not essentially) you will have experience of formal aviation System Engineering standards such as EUROCAE ED 109
We’d like you to be:
- Driven to deliver and fearless to challenge yourself and the company.
- Organised with the ability to manage many tasks and relationships concurrently.
- Delivering a customer experience that makes the customer notice.
- Positive and pro active with an enthusiasm to embrace new skills.
- Hard working and willing to put in extra hours when needed.
- Part of the Snowflake Software team and its culture. We don’t want you to just get your head down and work hard, we want you to engage with the rest of the team too, which should help you to be…
- Passionate about your role and working for Snowflake Software. We want you to enjoy your time with us as a Snowflaker!
Sound right for you?
Apply by sending us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.