Sales Support Executive
A permanent, full-time role, based in Southampton, UK.
- Do you want to join an award winning software company who are disrupting the Aviation industry?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced sales environment?
- Are you passionate about providing a legendary support service?
This isn’t your typical Sales Support role. We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our Sales Team to help us achieve our growth plans in the Aviation Industry.
We’re passionate about building and delivering our software products, but we’re not all coding away! We need a talented Sales Support Executive to join our Sales Team to deliver an excellent end to end customer experience. We have a very open culture here at Snowflake where we all pitch in and support each other. As part of the team, you get to see the complete business and contribute within every part of it. We value our people. Fun and well-being are just as important as hard work and every Snowflaker has the opportunity to contribute ideas of things to do in the office and as a team. We know that people work harder when they are appreciated, which is why you’ll find we play as hard as we work. We’ll always make sure you have the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally.
What the role is all about
As a key member of the sales team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team throughout the end-to-end Sales process as well as some aspects of Marketing and Event management. In addition to the administrative and support aspects of the role, you will work with our Business Development Manager, Finance Team and directly with our worldwide customer base to ensure our software and subscription renewals are processed in a timely manner.
The tasks you’ll be doing most of the time:
- Contacting customers and liaising with our finance team to process product maintenance and subscription renewals
- Supporting the sales team to create, manage and track sales and marketing campaigns
- Supporting the sales team with all activities including lead qualification and customer calls
- Planning and organising trade shows including booking exhibition stands, coordinating suppliers and booking accommodation
- Assisting the global Sales team with travel and accommodation bookings
- Managing inbound sales enquiries and booking follow up meetings
- Updating Salesforce CRM and generating reports for Sales and Finance teams
- Creating and updating sales presentations and resources
- Preparing bid response materials for large sales opportunities
Sound right for you?
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.