A permanent, full-time role, based in Southampton, UK.
We’re passionate about building and delivering our software products, but we’re not all coding away! We need a talented Product Owner to join our Product Team to deliver an excellent end to end customer experience. We have a very open culture here at Snowflake where we all pitch in and support each other. As part of the team, you get to see the complete business and contribute within every part of it. We value our people. Fun and well-being are just as important as hard work and every Snowflaker has the opportunity to contribute ideas of things to do in the office and as a team. We know that people work harder when they are appreciated, which is why you’ll find we play as hard as we work. We’ll always make sure you have the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally.
What the role is all about
As a key member of the Product team, you will be responsible for defining and guiding the delivery teams in creating the right product at the right time in the marketplace. You will be the champion for each product release and responsible for assessing user, commercial and technical requirements which you will maintain in prioritised product and project backlogs.
The tasks you’ll be doing most of the time:
- Contribute to Product Management processes through User Story capture, prioritisation and ongoing backlog management.
- Build strong working relationships with your stakeholders including customers, delivery teams and other teams such as Sales, Marketing & Finance.
- Attend Stand-Ups, Sprint Reviews, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospectives with the delivery teams to provide direction, clarity and context for the user stories linking to wider product and company strategy.
- Support Project Management and Finance through tracking of team velocities and projecting burn ups.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and Go To person for the product release to enable sales, support, delivery queries to be answered effectively or investigated appropriately.
- Support Training, Sales and Marketing functions with product and domain knowledge where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with the market and regulatory activity, anticipating and recommending future opportunities for Snowflake.
Sound right for you?
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.