Graduate Software Developer
Southampton, UK, Permanent, Full-Time
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our talented software development team. We need someone who is passionate about developing great software, has a talent for problem-solving and loves technology. As a Graduate Software Developer you’ll find yourself covering all aspects of our Agile software development lifecycle and of course, you’ll be elbow deep in code.
Based in Southampton, Snowflake Software is a fast-growing, award-winning software company. We have a very open culture here at Snowflake where we all pitch in and support each other. As part of the team, you get to see the complete business and contribute within every part of it. We’re big fans of Agile practices and use it extensively (with all the latest tools) to deliver first-rate software products.
The tasks you’ll be doing:
- Working within one of our software development teams you’ll help to design and develop great new functionality and features to wow our customers with
- Document designs to support future maintenance and changes to code ensuring efficiency, accuracy and consistency
- Make effective use of tools within the software development environment to deliver quality software in a timely manner
- Working within one of our software development teams you’ll help to design, develop and execute unit, system and integration tests of software components.
- You’ll help to run and support our Laminar Data cloud-based system
- Collaborating with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness, finding opportunities to improve Snowflake’s products, processes and development environment
Sound right for you?
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.