Graduate Software Developer
Southampton, UK, Permanent, Full-Time
We’re looking for a motivated, innovative and creative graduate to join our Software Development Team. We have a vacancy for someone who is looking to take their first steps into a fulfilling career in Software Development. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and exciting company where you will be encouraged to show off your skills and talent from day one.
The tasks you’ll be doing:
- Working within one of our software development teams you’ll help to design and develop great new functionality and features to wow our customers with
- Document designs to support future maintenance and changes to code ensuring efficiency, accuracy and consistency
- Make effective use of tools within the software development environment to deliver quality software in a timely manner
- Working within one of our software development teams you’ll help to design, develop and execute unit, system and integration tests of software components.
- You’ll help to run and support our Laminar Data cloud based system
- Collaborating with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness, finding opportunities to improve Snowflake’s products, processes and development environment
Sound right for you?
Download our full Graduate Software Developer job specification for more details or apply by sending us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.