Business Development Manager (EMEA)
Basic salary £45-£55k + Uncapped commission
A permanent, full-time role, based in Europe
Snowflake Software is an award-winning enterprise software and cloud business. World leading companies such as NATS, IATA, Rolls Royce, GCAA, Frequentis, EUROCONTROL are just some of the EMEA customers that you will have the opportunity to work with.
Our vision is ‘to accelerate innovation in the aviation industry by making the world’s aviation data accessible and easy to use’. To realise our vision we’ve built the Laminar Data Platform – the world’s 1st commercial information management platform for the Aviation industry
What the role is all about
As a senior member of the sales team you will be responsible for developing, managing and closing enterprise software, cloud and system sales of our Laminar Data product within EMEA. In addition to your sales focus you will also account manage a number of existing key strategic customers within your region.
The tasks you’ll be doing most of the time
- Owning all aspects of sales within your region, including: Business Development, Sales and Strategic Account Management;
- Proactively finding, developing and closing new business opportunities through face-to-face meetings, conference attendance, sales calls and targeted marketing campaigns;
- Leading all aspects of the end-to-end sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed;
- Proactively managing customer relationships and expectations to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Contributing to the strategic sales plan as well as owning and developing your regional sales plan to identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan to achieve the annual and quarterly sales goals for your region;
- Developing customer account plans that identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan for success;
- Creating and executing on strategic and tactical sales plans in line with company goals;
- Working closely with our Product Management and Marketing teams to ensure the products we create and the marketing campaigns we run are aligned to your region;
- Forecasting sales revenue to feed into the company’s budgeting and financial processes and timeline.
- Feeding back Subject Matter Expertise (SME) into sales opportunities across the sales team.
Sound right for you?
To read the full job description and apply, visit our online applicant system:
CLOSING DATE 2nd April 2019
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and freely travel across Europe
Candidates are welcome, agencies are not.